Here is a picture of our hooligans! Its hard to get the older kids to take pictures so this is a rare shot of the three of them....... Thanks for looking!
So happy to have found your blog Beth! Thanks for being such a great customer. It has been so fun getting to know you! Blogs have a learning curve but you will get it.The template is adorable!
Hey Beth, your kids are so stinkin' cute. The bike looks fun, I want to get one of the little trail along carts, my kids are still pretty little. I will post soon, so far you have been better at this than me :) love ya Shelb
Welcome to our blog. This is our first attempt at a blog so please be patient with us as we learn.
We are currently living in Idaho Falls, Idaho but our permanent address is in Utah.
I love to scrabook, read, and pretty much do anything I can involving getting together with friends! This blog is for our family and friends who do not see us very often but that we want to share our life with.
3 comments:
So happy to have found your blog Beth! Thanks for being such a great customer. It has been so fun getting to know you! Blogs have a learning curve but you will get it.The template is adorable!
Hey Beth, your kids are so stinkin' cute. The bike looks fun, I want to get one of the little trail along carts, my kids are still pretty little. I will post soon, so far you have been better at this than me :) love ya Shelb
The kids are really growing up. Wow!
Post a Comment