Its my "baby's" 6th birthday today. I am a little sad that she is growing up so fast. We have a fun filled day in Vegas planned so check back later for some pics of our fun. TTFN!
Welcome to our blog. This is our first attempt at a blog so please be patient with us as we learn.
We are currently living in Idaho Falls, Idaho but our permanent address is in Utah.
I love to scrabook, read, and pretty much do anything I can involving getting together with friends! This blog is for our family and friends who do not see us very often but that we want to share our life with.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Hannah! :) Have a great time in Vegas and update your blog a LITTLE more often, would ya! ;)
I second what Clancy said! Where have you been?
Happy Birthday Hannah! Don't party too hard.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment